The latest industry news and exhibition information.home / news / Cosmetic packaging bottle manufacturers explain the most complete cosmetic packaging materials in detail (1)
1. Plastic bottle
1. The material of plastic bottle is usually PP, PE, K material, AS, ABS, acrylic, PET, etc.
2. Generally used in cosmetics containers with thicker walls, cream bottles, bottle caps, stoppers, gaskets, pump heads, and dust covers are injection molding; PET blow molding is two-step molding, tube embryos are injection molding, and the finished product is packaged For blowing. Others, such as lotion bottles and washing bottles with thin container walls, are blown bottles.
3. The PET material is an environmentally friendly material with high barrier properties, light weight, non-breaking characteristics, chemical resistance, and strong transparency. It can be made into pearlescent, colored, magnetic white, and transparent, and it is widely used in gel water. The bottle mouth is generally standard 16#, 18#, 22#, 24# caliber, which can be used with a pump head.
4. Acrylic is made of injection molding bottle, which has poor chemical resistance. Generally, paste can not be directly filled. It needs to be equipped with an inner tank to block it. The filling is not easy to be too full to prevent the paste from entering between the inner tank and the acrylic bottle. In order to avoid cracks, the packaging requirements are high during transportation. It looks particularly obvious after scratches, has high permeability, and the sensory upper wall is very thick, but the price is quite expensive.
5. AS, ABS: AS has better transparency and toughness than ABS.
6. Mold development costs: blowing molds are 1,500 yuan-4,000 yuan, injection molds are 8,000 yuan-20,000 yuan, molds made of stainless steel are more expensive than alloy materials, but they are durable. Several molds can be produced at a time. The demand for production volume, if the production volume is large, you can choose a mold with four or six molds, and the customer can decide by himself.
7. The order quantity is generally 30,000-10,000, and the color can be customized. Usually the primary color is frosted and magnetic white, or the pearl powder effect is added. Although the bottle and cap are matched with the same color master, sometimes it is due to the bottle and cap. The materials used are different, and the colors displayed are somewhat different.
8. The screen printing has ordinary ink and UV ink. UV ink has good effect, gloss and three-dimensional effect. It should be printed to confirm the color during production. The effect of screen printing on different materials will be different.
9. The processing technology of bronzing and silver bronzing is different from that of printing gold powder and silver powder. The hard material and smooth surface are more suitable for bronzing and silver bronzing. The soft surface is not good for bronzing effect, easy to fall off, and the gloss of bronzing silver Degree is better than printing gold and silver.
10. The silk screen film should produce negative film, the graphic effect is black, the background color is transparent, and the hot stamping and silver process need to produce positive film, the graphic effect is transparent, and the background color is black. The proportion of text and pattern should not be too small or too thin, otherwise the effect will not be printed.
11. Bottle caps are generally equipped with inner gaskets, pull caps, and inner plugs. Very few are equipped with small spoons or droppers. This is mainly due to its tightness and ease of use.
12. The production cycle is relatively moderate, about 15 days. The silk-screened cylindrical bottle is calculated as a single color, and the flat bottle or irregular-shaped bottle is calculated as two-color or multi-color. Usually, the first silk-screening fee or fixture fee is charged.