The latest industry news and exhibition information.home / news / Cosmetic packaging bottle manufacturers explain the most complete cosmetic packaging materials in detail (2)
1. Glass bottles used in cosmetics are mainly divided into: skin care products (creams, lotions), perfumes, essential oils, and nail polishes. The capacity is small, and the capacity larger than 200ml is rarely used in cosmetics.
2. Glass bottles are divided into wide-mouthed bottles and narrow-mouthed bottles. For solid pastes, a wide-mouthed bottle is generally used. It is advisable to use aluminum or plastic caps. The caps can be used for color spraying and other effects; emulsion or liquid Generally, narrow-mouth bottles are used for pastes, and pump heads should be used. Pay attention to prevent the springs and balls from rusting. Now most pump heads are equipped with glass beads, which are usually used for material body testing. The small hole is the same as the inner plug for the water solution, and the larger hole is used for the thicker emulsion.
3. The glass bottles are more consistent in material selection, with more shapes, rich processing techniques, and diversified matching with bottle caps. Common bottle shapes include cylindrical, oval, flat, prismatic, and conical shapes. Manufacturers often develop series of bottle shapes. The bottle body process includes spraying, transparent, frosted, translucent toning, silk screen, bronzing, and silver bronzing.
4. Silk screen printing: glass bottle screen printing usually has two kinds, one is high temperature ink screen printing, which is not easy to decolorize, the color is dull, and the purple color is difficult to achieve the effect, and the other is low temperature ink screen printing, which has brighter color. Higher requirements for ink, otherwise it is easy to fall off, and attention should be paid to bottle disinfection.
5. If the glass bottle is made by hand mold, there will be a little deviation in the capacity. When selecting, it should be tested and marked with the correct capacity. For example, the automatic production line is more uniform, but the shipment volume is relatively large, and the cycle is relatively long. The capacity is relatively stable.
6. The uneven thickness of the glass bottle can easily lead to damage, or it is easy to be squeezed by the content under severe cold conditions. A reasonable capacity should be tested during filling. The paper should be hugged and separated individually during transportation. The product should be Equipped with a color box, the inner support and the middle box can be more anti-vibration effect.
7. The bottle cap process can be engraved on anodized aluminum, bronzing, and etched lines. There are matte and bright colors. It must be equipped with gaskets and inner caps. It is best to use pressure-sensitive sheets to enhance the sealing effect.
8. Essential oil bottles are usually made of brown or colored and colored frosted, which can avoid light. The lid has a safety ring and can be equipped with an inner plug or a dropper. The perfume bottle is usually equipped with an exquisite spray pump head or a plastic cap.