The latest industry news and exhibition information.home / news / Cosmetic packaging-introduction of plastic bottles(1)
2. Generally used for cosmetics containers with thicker walls, cream bottles, bottle caps, stoppers, gaskets, pump heads, dust covers are injection molding; PET blow molding is two-step molding, tube embryo is injection molding, and finished packaging For blowing. Others, such as emulsion bottles and washing bottles with thin container walls, are blown bottles.
3. The PET material is an environmentally friendly material with high barrier properties, light weight, non-breaking characteristics, chemical resistance, and strong transparency. It can be made into pearlescent, colored, magnetic white, and transparent, and it is widely used in gel water. The bottle mouth is generally standard 16#, 18#, 22#, 24# caliber, which can be used with pump head.
4. Acrylic is made of injection molding bottle, which has poor chemical resistance. Generally, it cannot be directly filled with paste. It needs to be blocked by an inner tank. The filling is not easy to be too full to prevent the paste from entering between the inner tank and the acrylic bottle to avoid cracking , Packaging requirements are high during transportation. It looks particularly obvious after scratches, has high permeability, and the sensory upper wall is very thick, but the price is quite expensive.
5. AS, ABS: AS has better transparency and toughness than ABS.
6. The color can be customized. Usually the primary color is frosted and magnetic white, or the pearl powder effect is added. Although the bottle and cap are matched with the same color masterbatch, sometimes the color of the bottle and cap is different because of the different colors. difference.
7. The screen printing has ordinary ink and UV ink. UV ink has good effect, gloss and three-dimensional effect. It should be printed to confirm the color during production. The effect of screen printing on different materials will be different.
8. The processing technology of bronzing and silver bronzing is different from that of printing gold powder and silver powder. Hard materials and smooth surfaces are more suitable for bronzing and silver bronzing. The soft surface has poor bronzing effect and is easy to fall off. The gloss of bronzing silver Degree is better than printing gold and silver.
9. Bottle caps are generally equipped with inner gaskets, pull caps, and inner plugs. Very few are equipped with small spoons or droppers. This is mainly due to its tightness and ease of use.