The latest industry news and exhibition information.home / news / Cosmetic Packaging-Introduction of Plastic Bottles(2)
PP and PETG materials commonly used in injection cream bottles (new materials, transparency, no need to add an inner liner, but there are also double layers, to save costs), acrylic (this product has good transparency, generally add an inner liner, not directly Paste, the bottle body will crack), ABS material (this material is used for electroplating accessories, easy to color), the cover is mostly PP material, the inner cover is PP+ the outer cover is acrylic or the outer cover of electroplating or the outer cover of anodized aluminum or the oil spray cover
Bottle body: PP and ABS bottles use solid colors, PETG materials and acrylic bottles mostly use transparent colors, with a sense of transparency, acrylic bottle walls are mostly spray-colored, which can refract light and have a good effect.
Printing: The bottle body can be silk-screened, bronzed, and silver. The inner cover of the double-layer cover can be silk-screened, and the outer cover is transparent and shows the effect. The outer cover is made of anodized aluminum, which can hit the logo.
2. Airless bottle + pump head cover (essence bottle, toner bottle, lotion bottle), commonly used AS material for injection vacuum bottle body, can directly contact the paste, no straw, vacuum design) + pump head (plating) cover (transparent and Solid color)
Production process: The transparent color of the airless bottle is more useful, and the solid color is less used.
Printing: The bottle body can be silk-screened, bronzed, and silver.
3. Bottle blowing
(Essence bottle or lotion bottle, toner bottle) (Production machine: blow molding machine)
A. Understand the blowing process
According to the plastic material, it can be divided into PE blowing (softer uses more solid colors, one-time molding), PP blowing (harder uses more solid colors, one-time molding), PET blowing (good transparency, toner and hair products are more used , It is an environmentally friendly material, two moldings), PETG blowing (brightness is better than PET, but not commonly used in China, high cost, high cost, one molding, non-recyclable materials) less.
Combination form: blow bottle + inner stopper (commonly used for PP and PE materials) + outer cover (commonly used for PP, ABS and acrylic, and also for electroplating, and anodized aluminum, and oil spray toner) or pump head cover (usually used for essence and lotion) ), + Qianqiu cover + flip cover (Flip cover and Qianqiu cover are mostly used in the daily chemical line of large circulation).
B. Bottle blowing production process:
Bottle body: PP and PE bottles use more solid colors, PETG, PET, PVC materials mostly use transparent colors, or colored transparency, with a sense of transparency, and less solid colors. PET bottles can also be sprayed with colors.
Printing: silk screen and hot stamping, hot silver.
4. Pump head
(1) Dispensers are divided into two types: tie-type and screw-type. In terms of function, they are divided into spray, foundation cream, lotion pump, aerosol valve, and airless bottle.
(2) The size of the pump head is determined by the caliber of the matching bottle. The spray specification is 12.5mm-24mm, and the water output is 0.1ml/time-0.2ml/time. It is generally used for perfume, gel water and other product packaging. The length of the nozzle of the same caliber can be determined according to the height of the bottle.
(3) The size range of the lotion pump is 16ml to 38ml, and the water output is 0.28ml/time-3.1ml/time. It is generally used for creams and washing products.
(4) Airless bottles are usually cylindrical, with specifications ranging from 15ml to 50ml, and some have 100ml. The overall capacity is small. It relies on the principle of atmospheric pressure to avoid pollution caused by cosmetics during use. The vacuum bottle has anodized aluminum, plastic plating, and Non-ferrous plastics are more expensive than other general containers, and the general order quantity requirements are not high.
(5) PP material is mostly used, (production machine: injection molding machine) the outer ring also uses anodized aluminum sleeve, and also uses electroplating process. Gold and silver can also be bronzed.
According to the function of the bottle
A. the pump head of the vacuum bottle, without a straw, + outer cover.
According to the function of the pump head
A. lotion pump head (suitable for lotion-like contents, such as lotion, shower gel, shampoo).
According to the appearance
A. pump head with cover, the outer cover plays a protective role. (Partially used for products with relatively small volume) within 100ml.
According to the production process:
A. electroplating pump head;
5. Outer cover
PP materials are mostly used, PS, ABC materials and acrylic materials are also available. (Production machine: injection molding machine, divided into double-layer cover according to structure:
A, PP inner cover + PS and acrylic outer cover; B, PP inner cover + outer cover PP, ABS material electroplating; C, PP inner cover + anodized aluminum outer cover; D, PP inner cover + PP or ABS injection cover.
Single layer cover: PP material commonly used
Process: The sides of the cover can be bronzed or silver, and sprayed with oil
The inner cover of the double-layer cover can be silk-printed with logo, and the outer cover is transparent and shows the effect. The outer cover is made of anodized aluminum, whi