The latest industry news and exhibition information.home / news / How to reuse airless bottles
1. The airless bottle is a container, which refers to a container that can isolate gas from the outside temperature, and a container that isolates external bacteria.
2. The contents of the airless bottle can be completely isolated from the outside world. Avoid products that are oxidized and breed bacteria due to contact with air, which may cause skin infections.
3. When the vacuum bottle is pressed, the bottom piston will run up to squeeze out the contents. When the contents of the bottle are used up, the piston will go to the top.
4. When the piston reaches the bottom, the vacuum bottle can be removed. Disassemble the pump head and other parts, reinstall it, and then you can use it again
5. The vacuum bottle uses the contraction force of the spring to prevent outside air from entering the vacuum bottle. Use atmospheric pressure to push the piston at the bottom of the bottle forward
6. Although the airless bottle can be used repeatedly, it should be replaced regularly. So as not to take too long, air will enter the bottle and bacteria will grow