4. Other additives.
The types of paint drying are as follows:
1. Volatile drying (evaporative drying with diluent);
2. Fusion drying (molecules and molecules are polymerized due to volatilization);
3. Oxidative drying (unsaturated fatty acids combine with oxygen in the air);
4. Drying by bridging reaction (using bridging agent, so-called hardener to form bridging and hardening);
5. Ultraviolet hardening (unsaturated polyesters are added to the agent and then irradiated by ultraviolet wavelengths of 300-400mn, and then the molecules are polymerized and hardened).