The latest industry news and exhibition information.home / news / Introduction to the knowledge of cosmetic packaging materials
2. Double-layer pipes are more commonly used. Single-layer pipes can be used for medium and low-grade pipes. The diameter of the hose is 13#—60#. When a hose of a certain diameter is selected, different capacity characteristics are indicated by different lengths. , The volume can be adjusted from 3ml to 360ml. For the sake of beauty and coordination, the caliber below 60ml is commonly used below 35#, 100ml, 150ml usually use 35#—45# caliber, and the volume above 150ml needs 45# or above caliber.
3. In terms of technology, it is divided into round tube, oval tube, flat tube and super flat tube. Flat tube and super flat tube are more complicated than other tubes. They are also new types of tubes in recent years, so the price is correspondingly more expensive.
4. Hose caps have various shapes, generally divided into flat caps, round caps, high caps, flip caps, super flat caps, double-layer caps, spherical caps, lipstick caps, plastic caps can also be processed in a variety of processes, bronzing Edges, silver edges, colored caps, transparent, oil-sprayed, electroplated, etc., pointed mouth caps and lipstick caps are usually equipped with inner plugs. Hose caps are injection molded products, and hoses are drawn tubes. Most hose manufacturers do not produce hose caps themselves.
5. Some products need to be filled before sealing. The sealing is as large as: straight pattern sealing, diagonal pattern sealing, umbrella sealing, star point sealing, special-shaped sealing, and sealing can be required when sealing. Print the required date code at the end
6. The hose can be made of colored tubes, transparent tubes, colored or transparent frosted, pearlescent tubes, and there are matte and bright points. The matte looks elegant but easy to get dirty. The difference between colored tubes and large-area printing on the tube body can be Judging from the incision at the tail, the white incision is a large-area printing tube, and the ink used is demanding, otherwise it will easily fall off and will crack and expose white marks after being folded.
7. Combination form:
A: The hose + outer cover / hose is often made of PE plastic.
According to the thickness of the product, it is divided into single-layer pipe (mostly used, lower cost) and double-layer pipe (good sealing performance). According to the shape of the product, it is divided into round hoses (mostly used, lower cost), flat hoses, also known as special-shaped tubes (requires secondary joints, higher cost). The outer cover of the hose is often equipped with screw cap (single layer and double layer, the double-layer outer cover is mostly electroplated cap to increase the product grade, which looks more beautiful, and the screw cap is mostly used for professional lines) and flip cover.
Bottle body: direct production of plastic products with added colors, colored and multi-purpose, and some are transparent, which is less used.
Printing: screen printing (using spot colors, with small and few color blocks, the same as plastic bottle printing, requiring color registration, commonly used in professional line products) and offset printing (similar to paper printing, with large color blocks and many colors, daily chemical Line products are commonly used.) There are bronzing and silver bronzing.